SESSION 2B: EMMA, Jr! A Pop Musical
July 9 - July 21
Emma, a a senior at Highbury Prep, is certain she knows what’s best for her classmates’ love lives, and is determined to find the perfect boyfriend for shy sophomore Harriet by the end of the school year. But will Emma’s relentless matchmaking get in the way of finding her own happiness? Based on Jane Austen’s classic novel, this sparkling new musical features the hit songs of legendary girl groups and iconic female singers from The Supremes to Katy Perry. All experience levels are welcome.
Friday, July 20 at 1:00 & 6:30pm, Saturday July 21st at 1pm
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS:
- The camp day runs from 9am-4pm MON-FRI (with the exception of a few added evening and Saturday performances).
- All CaPAA Summer Camp shows are open to the public ($5 General Admission).
- Camp families will receive 2 complimentary tickets per session.
- A MULTI-SESSION DISCOUNT is available! Sign up for more than one session before June 1, 2018 (includes sibling registrations) and you will receive a 5% discount on your full tuition.
WANT MORE TIME AT CaPAA of NEPA?
- “WAKE UP WITH THE ARTS” (8am-9am): Start your day with a spark of creativity! Art projects and more! —$5 per day
- “ACT TWO” (4-6pm): Be part of “behind the scenes magic”: set building, painting, prop making, costumes and more —$10 per day
- SUMMER VOICE and PIANO LESSONS are available for kids 3rd grade and up!