SESSION 1B: Broadway Bound: ONCE ON THIS ISLAND
June 18, 2018 - June 30, 2018
Broadway Bound campers will have the opportunity to study the fantastic new Broadway show, ONCE ON THIS ISLAND and take a bus trip to NYC to see it! At the end of the session, campers will present Once On This Island, Jr. for friends and family. With its poignant story and catchy Caribbean-flavored score, Once on This Island Jr is a highly original theatrical adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen’s popular fairy tale, The Little Mermaid, through almost non-stop song and dance! All experience levels are welcome.
Friday, June 29 at 1:00 & 6:30pm, Saturday June 30 at 1pm
NYC Trip: Wed, June 20
$625 (includes ticket to Broadway show and transportation to NYC)
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS:
- The camp day runs from 9am-4pm MON-FRI (with the exception of a few added evening and Saturday performances).
- All CaPAA Summer Camp shows are open to the public ($5 General Admission).
- Camp families will receive 2 complimentary tickets per session.
- A MULTI-SESSION DISCOUNT is available! Sign up for more than one session before June 1, 2018 (includes sibling registrations) and you will receive a 5% discount on your full tuition.
WANT MORE TIME AT CaPAA of NEPA?
- “WAKE UP WITH THE ARTS” (8am-9am): Start your day with a spark of creativity! Art projects and more! —$5 per day
- “ACT TWO” (4-6pm): Be part of “behind the scenes magic”: set building, painting, prop making, costumes and more —$10 per day
- SUMMER VOICE and PIANO LESSONS are available for kids 3rd grade and up!