SESSION 1A: Princess and The Pea
June 18, 2018 - June 29, 2018
Prince Nicholas narrates the story of a classic fairy tale about a kingdom anxious for his royal nuptials. But there’s a problem: Overbearing Queen Minerva insists upon testing any girl who wants to marry her son, and not one is able to gain her approval. You won’t believe the shocking ending to this tangled tale. A wonderful musical score and a witty script bring this fantastic story to life
2 Performances of Princess and The Pea!
Friday, June 29 at 1:00 & 6:30pm
*Half Day (PK/K only) $250 Full Day $425
*All campers must come for the full day on Thurs June 28 and Fri June 29
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS:
- The camp day runs from 9am-4pm MON-FRI (with the exception of a few added evening and Saturday performances).
- All CaPAA Summer Camp shows are open to the public ($5 General Admission).
- Camp families will receive 2 complimentary tickets per session.
- A MULTI-SESSION DISCOUNT is available! Sign up for more than one session before June 1, 2018 (includes sibling registrations) and you will receive a 5% discount on your full tuition.
WANT MORE TIME AT CaPAA of NEPA?
- “WAKE UP WITH THE ARTS” (8am-9am): Start your day with a spark of creativity! Art projects and more! —$5 per day
- “ACT TWO” (4-6pm): Be part of “behind the scenes magic”: set building, painting, prop making, costumes and more —$10 per day
- SUMMER VOICE and PIANO LESSONS are available for kids 3rd grade and up!